Terms of Service
THE WEBSITE LOCATED AT WWW.EARNREWARDSCASH.COM (“ERC”) IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY AZ DNR, LLC. ERC IS AN NEVADA CORPORATION. WHEN USED HEREIN THE TERMS “ERC”, “WE”, “US”, AND “OUR” REFER TO AZ DNR, LLC.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO MODIFY, ALTER, OR UPDATE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF SUCH CHANGES BY E-MAIL AT THE ADDRESS YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH. YOUR CONTINUED USAGE OF THE SITE FOLLOWING SUCH NOTIFICATION SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY SUCH CHANGES YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY CEASE USING THE SITE.
Use of EarnRewardsCash.com Generally
- You may only register once with ERC. We reserve the right to terminate and delete any duplicate accounts at our sole and absolute discretion at any time and without notice.
- You may use ERC for personal purpose only and not for any business, commercial or other use.
- You may join ERC directly or through Facebook Connect. When you ERC directly as a new user, you will be required to provide a password for your account. Your email address will be used as your login identification. When you join through Facebook Connect, your Facebook login credentials will be used to open and access your account with ERC.
- You are responsible for keeping your user ID and password confidential.
- We are entitled to act on all instructions received by anyone using your account and are not responsible for any transaction made without your authorization.
- You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on ERC. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- The use of robots, spiders, scripts or other automated agents or programs is strictly prohibited on ERC.
- The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions you conduct through ERC:
- ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. ONCE A TRANSACTION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED IT MAY NOT BE CANCELLED OR REVERSED.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REVIEW, CANCEL AND REVERSE ANY TRANSACTION IN THE EVENT OF FRAUD, A CHARGE-BACK OF ANY TRANSACTION FEE PAID BY CREDIT CARD, OR AN ERROR OR MISTAKE MADE BY US, INCLUDING ERRORS IN ANY LOYALTY POINT CONVERSION, REDEMPTION OR SWAP RATE. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE REMOVAL OF LOYALTY POINTS FROM YOUR LOYALTY PROGRAM ACCOUNTS AS REQUIRED BY US TO REVERSE A CANCELLED TRANSACTION.
- You agree to comply with the terms, conditions and rules of the loyalty programs involved in your transaction.
Misprints and Errors
We endeavour to provide current and accurate information on ERC regarding the offers and transactions available to you. Nevertheless, errors and misprints occur. Accordingly, we reserve the right to reject, correct, cancel or terminate any transaction for which the price or offer details were incorrectly displayed or for which any other erroneous or inaccurate information was provided. We reserve the right to do this at any time during the transaction process, including after a transaction has been submitted and even if the transaction has been confirmed by us. Under no circumstances are we obligated to process or complete any transaction based on any error, misprint or otherwise.
You represent and warrant that you exclusively own any content that you post to ERC. To the extent any such content is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos, you specifically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use such content on or in connection with our site.
Proprietary Rights and Partner Trademarks
All materials and content on ERC (collectively the “Content”), including, without limitation, text, data, information, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, special games, surveys and special promotions, are protected by intellectual property rights owned and controlled by each corporation. We are not affiliated, licensed, endorsed or partners with any credit card company, airline or loyalty rewards partner of any listed entity. None of the Content may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any. Use of the Content for any purpose other than your own personal and non-commercial use is prohibited and is a violation of copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
The trademarks, logos and service marks that you see on ERC are owned and controlled by each corporation. Nothing herein or on ERC grants you any license or right to use any such marks or logos. Your misuse of any such marks or logos is strictly prohibited and is a violation of copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
AmericanAirlines and AAdvantage are registered trademarks of American Airlines.
- We may terminate your right to use ERC immediately, without notice to you, if, in our sole discretion, you fail to comply with any of these terms and conditions of use or engage in any fraudulent, criminal or other unauthorized activity.
- We may also close and terminate your account due to inactivity.
Governing Law and Disputes
This Agreement and your use ERC is governed exclusively by the laws Nevada notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. To the extent permitted by applicable law, any claim, dispute or controversy between you and us shall be determined by final and binding arbitration, with no right of appeal, even on questions of law. Such arbitration will be conducted in Nevada in the English. If the foregoing arbitration is not permitted by applicable law or any court with jurisdiction, you irrevocably agree that all claims, disputes or controversies shall be settled exclusively by the courts of United States of America.
ERC AND THE SERVICES OFFERED THEREON ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, CONDITION OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OR GUARANTEES OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Limitation of Liability
OUR AND OUR AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES, ENTIRE LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF CAUSE OF ACTION, DEMAND OR CLAIM, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE TRANSACTION GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE FOREGOING PERSONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUFFERED IN ANY CONNECTION WITH ERC OR YOUR USE THEREOF HOWSOEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF CAUSE OF ACTION, DEMAND OR CLAIM, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, AND EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PERSONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand made against any of them by any third party due to or arising out of your use of ERC, breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, including intellectual property rights.
Entire Agreement, Waiver and Severability
This Agreement, together with any applicable transaction request and confirmation, constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your use of ERC and the processing of any transactions thereon and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, if any, whether written or oral, relating to such subject matter. No modification, amendment or waiver of this Agreement shall be effective or binding unless made in writing and signed by us. If any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision.
We shall have no liability for delays or failure in performance caused by any act of God, war, strike, labor dispute, work stoppage, fire, act of government, or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar beyond our control.
American Airlines reserves the right to change AAdvantage® program rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers at any time without notice, and to end the AAdvantage® program with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the mileage awards or credits that you have accumulated. Members may not be able to obtain all offered awards at all times or use awards for all destinations or on all flights. AAdvantage® travel awards, mileage accrual and special offers are subject to government regulations. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the AAdvantage® program, visitwww.aa.com/aadvantage.
This User Agreement was last updated on July 7, 2013.